Ninth graders from Temple Emanu-El will join ninth graders from Temple Shaaray Tefila and Temple Israel on this meaningful trip to the South to learn about the Civil Rights movement and the effect the Jewish community had on this important chapter of American history.
• The Rosa Parks Museum (Montgomery)
• The Names Project/AIDS Quilt (Atlanta)
• The Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
• A creative Shabbat Tefilah at the Edmund Pettus Bridge (Selma)
• Freedom Walk and 16th Street Baptist Church (Birmingham)
Thursday, March 2, 2017 – Sunday, March 5, 2017
Fee: $975 per person
Reserve your space/Pay with your credit card »
Ready to sign up? Still have questions?
Contact our Director of Youth Learning and Engagement.
Back to High School Programs
One East 65th Street, New York, NY 10065 (212) 744-1400 Member Log In Calendar Site Map Contact Us Text Size [+] [-]